This is the table of contents for all documentation on this website. While targeted towards members of UAS@UCLA, these docs are also open to the public.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions/comments about anything you read up about here
- Drone: Flappy 2.0
- Competition cancelled due to COVID-19
- Design Review
UAS@UCLA's internal new member training program
¶ Tutorials and Guides
Check out these other cool student groups on campus!
- AIAA at UCLA - The umbrella organization to UAS@UCLA, Rocket Project at UCLA, and Design-Build-Fly. AIAA at UCLA manages the resources shared between these projects, and offers outreach + networking opportunities for undergraduate Aerospace/Mechanical engineers on campus.
- Rocket Project at UCLA - Designs and tests industrial-grade rockets for accomplishing a variety of challenges involving fuel type, altitude goals, and recovery.
- Design Build Fly at UCLA - Builds an airframe from scratch to accomplish various size, payload, and propulsion requirements set by the competition.
- Bruin Racing - Builds custom cars for various competitions, including Baja (all-terrain vehicles), Supermileage (all-electric vehicles), and Formula (Formula-style vehicles).
- ELFIN - The Electron Losses and Fields Investigation team, which designs and builds cube satellites destined for real use in space (funded by NASA).
- Have another UCLA project to list here? Use our contact form to let us know!